Community beta version is up now!
Message of the day
Acceptable Use Policy
Message of the day
- Welcome to the HybridIRC IRC Network
- You are now connected via beta.hybridirc.com
- Network Rules:
- No Mass Advertising (channels, web pages, etc.)
- No DOS or DDOS attacks
- No Flooding, Hacking, Nuking or Spoofing
- No Cloning (5 Connections Per IP.)
- No War Scripts or Channels.
- No Ban evasions.
- No IRC Operator Begging or Impersonating.
- No Transmission of Virally infected files or kiddie porn.
- No Unauthorized Bots.
- Network Channels:
- #HybridIRC - Public development and testing discussion channel
- #Help - Help channel for HybridIRC and IRC-related issues
- #lobby - Main hangout, community chat channel
- Server Information:
- Hosting Provider: https://www.ovh.com/
- Server Location: London, United Kingdom
- Both IPv4/IPv6 connections are supported through irc.hybridirc.com
- IPv4-enabled: ipv4.hybridirc.com - IPv6-enabled: ipv6.hybridirc.com
- Standard IRC Ports: 6660-6669, 7000
- Secure (TLS) Ports: 6697 (GnuTLS enabled)
- Web Chat Clients:
- Kiwi IRC: https://kiwiirc.hybridirc.com/
- The Lounge: https://thelounge.hybridirc.com/
- By connecting to this server you agree to be bound by the terms put forth in
- HybridIRC's Acceptable Use Policy located at https://www.hybridirc.com/aup/
- If you do not agree to our policies or break the rules deliberately then we
- take action by removing you permanently from this network. Remember, access
- is a privilege and not a right. If you disagree, please disconnect now.
- Internet Relay Chat (IRC) is an unmoderated medium. HybridIRC takes no
- responsibility and explicitly disclaims all liability for the content
- of any text or materials which pass through this network or the results
- of running any commands while using these services. We reserve all rights
- to deny access to this server to any user, host or domain without warning
- or explanation.
- This server runs an open proxy monitor and scans all clients for open proxies
- upon connection to the network. This scan does not affect your system in any
- way. It verifies that you are using a secured connection. If your connection
- is insecure, you will be removed from the network and given information on
- how to secure it. We apologize for any inconvenience this causes our users
- but internal security depends on it.
- For more information, please visit https://www.hybridirc.com/
- Enjoy your stay on HybridIRC!